The Santa Clarita Performing Arts Center will showcase an eclectic lineup of talented musicians and performers for its 2022-23 season. PAC has announced the following shows and dates for the upcoming season:
• “Weird Al” Yankovic – Saturday 17 September.
• The Doo Wop Project – Saturday October 1st.
• Revisiting Creedence – Friday 4 November.
• Richard Marx – Friday January 13, 2023.
• Naturally 7 – Friday 10 February 2023.
• Jon Secada – Saturday April 1, 2023.
• The Perondi’s Stunt Dog experience – Sunday May 21, 2023.
• Lisa Loeb – Saturday June 3, 2023.
“We are thrilled to welcome these incredible artists to PAC next season, including Grammy-winning musicians who will share their talent and professional knowledge with our students, faculty, patrons and community,” said Jennifer Smolos. , Artistic Director of PAC and Dean of the School of Visual and Performing Arts. “As a cultural and educational institution, the 2022-2023 COC Presents season is particularly well aligned with our mission and vision.
In addition to the performances described above, COC students, patrons of the arts, and guest members of the community will have the unique opportunity to participate in masterclasses with Naturally 7 and Jon Secada.
In addition to the professional event season, PAC will also feature a number of productions from the College of the Canyons Department of Music, Theater and Dance, as well as hosting performances from community groups.
Ticket prices vary by show and section. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday and can be purchased online or by calling the box office at 661-362-5304.
For more information on the 2022-23 PAC season, including current health and safety requirements for each event, visit pac.canyons.edu.